With years of combined experience we help clients better understand how their needs can be met. Discussing every possible consideration always results in the safest and most cost effective solution. While of course, maintaining worker productivity.
Design and Analysis
Every Turn-Key Fall Protection System is designed with your specific work site in mind. After analyzing your site we use custom built and pre manufactured parts to put together a fall protection solution exclusive to your needs.
We work with select Engineering Firms to design and certify our installations. According to the following codes :
- The Alberta Building Code
- The National Building Code of Canada
- CAN/CSA Z91-02 Health and Safety Code for Suspended Equipment Operations
- CAN/CSA Z271 Safety Code for Suspended Elevating Platforms
- CAN/CSA Z259.12-04 Flexible Horizontal Lifeline Standards
- CAN/CSA Z259.16-04 Design of Active Fall Protection Systems
All equipment and components are made available through a network of fabricators and manufacturers. All materials including our custom designs are industry and CSA approved.
Management and installation personnel are available upon request in Canada and the USA. Our experts strive towards minimal impact and interruption for both operational and new construction clientele.
Scheduled Certification and Inspection Services
All Fall Arrest systems require periodic testing after installation. Our clients are contacted prior to these milestones; to schedule testing ensuring that compliance and safety never become an issue.